This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Toronto Jobs | Emplois Montréal | IT Jobs Canada

The Land of Lincoln is hiring! New job offers every day

To post a job, login or create an account |  Post a Job

Northwest Express, Inc.: Delivery Drivers Needed In Carol Stream

Northwest Express, Inc.

This is a Full-time position in Bloomingdale, IL posted June 29, 2021.

Looking for Experienced Delivery Drivers!

$300 sign-on Bonus!Looking for experienced delivery drivers who make safety a priority, are service-oriented, reliable and organized, and can manage their daily workload while keeping a focus on safety rules and policies.

If this describes you, we want to speak to YOU!Northwest Express, Inc.

is the largest Contracted Service Provider for FedEx Ground in Chicago and has been in business since 2007.

We are looking for drivers like you who value safety, are a team player, and want to work for a company with plenty of work all year long plus enjoy great benefits & competitive pay.

Business is BOOMING and we need additional experienced drivers!What We Offer:Delivery routes located in theNorth-West Chicago suburbs.Starting pay is $18 with potential growth.

(will vary based on experience)$300 sign-on Bonus!Paid OvertimeAverage shifts 8-11 hours long, approximately 35-45 hours a week.

A typical start time is 7:30 am and the typical end of the shift is 6:30 pm (may vary depending on delivery needs and location).

Shifts are available 7 days a week.Full timeUniforms are provided.Review at 90 daysGreat Benefits after 30 days (Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical with 4 plans to choose from, Dental, Vision, Paid Sick Days, Company Paid Life Insurance)Generous Vacation benefits earn a week of vacation for every year of employment, up to 3 weeks total!401(k) with Company Match after 1 yearOpportunities for Referral BonusesOpportunities for Career Advancement and Personal GrowthLooking for Applicants with:1+ year(s) of verifiable driving history in the last 3 years with FedEx, UPS, Amazon or other delivery services (preferred, but not required).Lyft, Uber, Postmates, Pizza delivery or other experience driving a company vehicle of at least 1 year will be considered.Delivery Driver Qualifications:Must be at least 21 years of age.Possess a valid driver’s license.Able to pass a drug screen, background check, and E-Verify.Able to pass a road test in a delivery truck.Be comfortable using electronic handheld devices.Have a clean driving record.Delivery Driver Requirements:90% of your day will be driving & delivering with the remaining 10% starting & finishing at the warehouse.

FedEx Ground Delivery is a physical job so you must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis and maneuver packages up to 150 pounds with a handcart.

Must be able to climb up/downstairs while carrying items.Weekday and Weekend flexibility is required.***We want to talk to YOU!

Click the link in the ad to apply!***Northwest Express, Inc.

Carol Stream175 Della Ct, Carol Stream, IL 60188